The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GOBiz) has announced the dates, locations and times for a series of workshops on the California Community Reinvestment Grants (CCRG) program. In the workshops, the GOBiz staff will share their thinking on how to structure the grant program and will solicit input.
The funding source for the CCRG program is state marijuana tax revenues. The program will grow by $10 million each year until it reaches $50 million. This new grant program represents a rare opportunity for grassroots organizations that work with the formerly incarcerated, system-impacted adults and young people, and families in trauma-impacted neighborhoods to access a stable, public funding stream. The program will fund services in the areas of mental health, job placement, legal services, substance abuse treatment, systems navigation, and linkages to medical care.
- October 15, 2018 Sacramento
- October 15, 2018 Stockton
- October 16, 2018 Fresno
- October 16, 2018 Bakersfield
- October 17, 2018 Long Beach
- October 17, 2018 Los Angeles
- October 19, 2018 San Bernardino
- October 19, 2018 Moreno Valley
- October 24, 2018 San Francisco
- October 24, 2018 Oakland
- October 31, 2018 Salinas
- November 2, 2018 San Diego
- November 7, 2018 Los Angeles
- November 29, 2018 Humboldt County
For additional information and to register for specific workshops, please visit: http://www.business.ca.gov/Programs/California-Community-Reinvestment-Grants-Program.
Download the flyer here.